X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chameleon
    replied
    Hi Gummigutta:
    That screenshot is from the old beta, not Passkey, I think you will find that the message is different in Passkey.

Leave a comment:

• Gummigutta
    replied
    Reposting my old thinkings. It still looks odd IMHO.

When the program is scanning the inserted disc you can get the pop up menu.

See attached image. (No idea why you no longer can position an image inside the posting window).

In this there is the item

CancelE
    It adds the drive letter to the end of the 'Cancel' word.

It looks very odd when you translate the word 'Cancel' - like it's misspelled.

Can't it show something like this instead?

Cancel Drive E:
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Gummigutta
    replied
    I see that the report function is not translatable.

Leave a comment:

• Gummigutta
    replied
    Swedish language file updated and attached.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Chameleon
    replied
    Originally posted by AGJ View Post
    Passkey is way better than that other program and works great with a lot of software/programs
    Could you name some programs and movies that it will work with, I am having a problem getting it to work at all.

Leave a comment:

• Chameleon
    replied
    I cant get it to work for me on any program. The previous program beta worked on Shrink, but this wont for me. " Just bought " The Hills Run Red" at Costco and it wont work with it.

Leave a comment:

• Complication
    replied
    Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
    Signals,
    is this a similar feature to [that other software that shall not be named]? when you insert the disc (say DVD) and Passkey will remove all protection instantly? And how to use it? Run on background or it will activate on its own when disc is inserted?
    Signals seemed to let it slide, but mentioning other competitive products is usually not allowed. However, if I remember correctly, you are allowed to mention products you use with Passkey.

Leave a comment:

• alf48at
    replied
    there is an error - see attached pic
    alf48at
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• signals
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorJellybean View Post
    Am I correct in thinking that one does not need DVDFab for ripping when PassKey is installed? I prob still use DVDFab as it does both.
    Yes, but if you want to modify the DVD structure, select audio or subpic, compress to smaller size etc. you will still want to have DVDFab installed.

Leave a comment:

• StirlingMac
    replied
    Wow!!! just played around with Nero 8 and DVDShrink. Absolutely fantastic with no ripping/encoding problems at all. Very powerfull tool and I think it's going to be a winner

Leave a comment:

• Blazkowicz
    replied
    German language file updated and attached.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Blazkowicz; 03-06-2010, 10:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• AGJ
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorJellybean View Post
    Am I correct in thinking that one does not need DVDFab for ripping when PassKey is installed? I prob still use DVDFab as it does both.
    Passkey does not rip the DVD but only decrypts the DVD on the fly so you can use other software/program that does not do that to watch, rip, edit or compress if needed

Leave a comment:

• DoctorJellybean
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AGJ
    replied
    Passkey is way better than that other program and works great with a lot of software/programs

Leave a comment:

• signals
    replied
    Haha, I hope you will like Passkey better.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X