Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would anyone want this who already has DVDFab? I don't get what any attraction to it is. I already own the other virtual drive type program and over time don't even have it installed anymore cause I just don't need it. Don't see a need for this either since I already have DVDFab.
    Last edited by Mike89; 03-08-2010, 05:18 AM.
    I7 3770K @ 4.4 gig (Noctua NH-U14S), ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 (2x8) Gigs Corsair DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX 680 Signature 2, Acer 236H (1920x1080), X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, 2 SATA DVD Burners, Crucial M500 120 GB SSD, WD 2 TB Black HDDs, WD 1 TB Black HDD, WD 2 TB Black HDD (eSata), Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speaker System, Corsair TX750w PSU, HSPC Top Deck Tech Station, Windows 7 Pro x64

Comment

Originally posted by Mike89 View Post
      Why would anyone want this who already has DVDFab? I don't get what any attraction to it is. I already own the other virtual drive type program and over time don't even have it installed anymore cause I just don't need it. Don't see a need for this either since I already have DVDFab.
      Some users like using other programs like 1click, DVDshrink, DVD neXt COPY and a few others that do not remove the copy protection with out a 3rd party program like passkey. I personally like to watch my region 3 DVDs on my computer that has a region 1 DVD drive and that is where Passkey comes in handy so I can watch the original region 3 DVD on the computer and not have to make a back up copy first

Comment

Originally posted by Mike89 View Post
        Or if you would like to watch BluRay movies on non-HDCP compliant hardware without ripping it first...
        Last edited by pes; 03-08-2010, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Attached Italian Translation
          Attached Files

Comment

Passkey and DVDFab observation

I'm only a casual DVDFab user, but downloaded and ran Passkey since I was having issues making a backup of my copy of UP.

The first thing I ran into after loading the UP disk and getting the output report was that when I then launched DVDFab (registered user, currently have version 6.2.1.8 installed), the source field was blank after it read the disk.

It didn't take me long to realize that I had PathPlayer ENABLED in Passkey and DISABLED in DVDFab. Once I enable it, the copy process worked like a charm (just completed the process, so I haven't played the backup yet to verify that everything went OK).

Is is incorrect to assume that that Passkey settings should be transparent to the settings in DVDFab?

- wwooz

Comment

As new version's thread is closed, i would like to know if there are new strings in 7.0.0.5 Beta as I can't test myself atm due to Mac OS.
              人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
              Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Hi Blazkowicz, please re-download, we have updated the English language file.
                DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

If you could post what got changed (or upload German and English file), i could translate it asap or else we have to wait until I get home in about 6 or 7 hours.
                  人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
                  Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Working...
                  X