• Show
Clear All

there is an error - see attached pic
    alf48at
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
      Signals,
      is this a similar feature to [that other software that shall not be named]? when you insert the disc (say DVD) and Passkey will remove all protection instantly? And how to use it? Run on background or it will activate on its own when disc is inserted?
      Signals seemed to let it slide, but mentioning other competitive products is usually not allowed. However, if I remember correctly, you are allowed to mention products you use with Passkey.

Comment

I cant get it to work for me on any program. The previous program beta worked on Shrink, but this wont for me. " Just bought " The Hills Run Red" at Costco and it wont work with it.
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
          Passkey is way better than that other program and works great with a lot of software/programs
          Could you name some programs and movies that it will work with, I am having a problem getting it to work at all.

Comment

Swedish language file updated and attached.
            Attached Files

Comment

I see that the report function is not translatable.

Comment

Reposting my old thinkings. It still looks odd IMHO.

When the program is scanning the inserted disc you can get the pop up menu.

See attached image. (No idea why you no longer can position an image inside the posting window).

In this there is the item

CancelE
                It adds the drive letter to the end of the 'Cancel' word.

It looks very odd when you translate the word 'Cancel' - like it's misspelled.

Can't it show something like this instead?

Cancel Drive E:
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi Gummigutta:
                  That screenshot is from the old beta, not Passkey, I think you will find that the message is different in Passkey.

Comment

I was lazy and used the old image. I still think there should be a space between the text and the drive letter.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummigutta View Post
                      I was lazy and used the old image. I still think there should be a space between the text and the drive letter.
                      You are absolutely correct, there should be a space in between Cancel and the Drive letter and the drive letter should have " E ", to make it more understandable for beginners.

Comment

Log file from Passkey

DVDFabPasskey 7.0.0.2 (2010/03/06 10:47:45)

0m 00.07s: option dvdfab passkey 1
                        1m 56.29s: media added
                        1m 56.64s: detected dvd
                        1m 56.72s: drive J
                        1m 56.72s: video dvd 1
                        1m 56.72s: volume label THE_HILLS_RUN_RED
                        1m 59.54s: media added
                        1m 59.54s: detected dvd
                        1m 59.54s: drive E
                        1m 59.54s: video dvd 0
                        1m 59.54s: volume label
                        2m 00.30s: got copyright 1 f4
                        2m 00.93s: got udf/iso
                        2m 06.22s: got discinfo
                        2m 20.38s: got dvdinfo
                        The disc did open but would not play.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                          Yes, but if you want to modify the DVD structure, select audio or subpic, compress to smaller size etc. you will still want to have DVDFab installed.
                          Since that's all I want to do, DVDFab would be sufficient for me as it also do what Passkey does.

Comment

Okay I was wrong, it works with Shrink, but I had to disable Pathplayer, and it also works with Recode, and others but I cant get it to work with 1ClicktoDVD Pro. Maybe its my setting, I have to fool with them awhile.

Comment

The success with older apps may depend to some degree on the type of protections Passkey is having to remove. I haven't had time to experiment much yet.
                              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                                Okay I was wrong, it works with Shrink, but I had to disable Pathplayer, and it also works with Recode, and others but I cant get it to work with 1ClicktoDVD Pro. Maybe its my setting, I have to fool with them awhile.
                                Works no problems with 1ClicktoDVD just Disable CPRx error correction and it should work just fine

Comment

Working...
                                X