Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Passkey Purchase Question

Hello,

Recently i have purchased DVDfab suite ( all in one pack). this does not include DVDFab passkey software

when i opened DVD Fab with Homealone 2 blu ray, i got the below error

This Blu-Ray disc contains BD+ Protection which is not supported for now

and Bluray Disk is not getting detected in DVD Fab

I have Anydvd also. I have closed DVDFab and opened Anydvd and scanned the disk. Anydvd removed the protected. After removing the protection, i closed Anydvd and opened DVDFab. at this point Bluray got detected and I was able to copy the movie

This happened for few dvds too.

Do i need to purchase DVDFab passkey to remove the protection ? or should i use the above method every time ?

I purchased anydvd last year. but i see that copying is bit slow. So i thought of trying DVDfab trail version and copy was fast. this is why i bought this software

Since i have bought extended download license too, i can see DVDFab Passkey software ( until version 9.3.6.5). can i download the version and use it or do i need to have any license key for DVDFab Passkey ?

can anyone help me about DVD passkey

You should not need Passkey (or anything else) to open discs with DVDFab, but Passkey can be a useful tool to have on your pc.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Dumb question. what is the passkey for and does this be needed in my setup ? ( i only copy movies to my pc so that i can watch it anywhere in my home network ( upstairs tv and in gym area tv etc)

Comment

Passkey can decrypt on-the-fly so that you can use other software that does not support removing protection to play/copy/burn the disc.
        Passkey can also rip the movie disc and save it to the hard drive as a folder/iso.

Comment

Working...
        X