This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay i admit i am confused

d/loaded passkey 7 and shrink for sherlockl but can get no further, i am sure i am having a duh moment help appreciated
    gizmo

You have to describe the problem in more detail. Have you installed Passkey? Put it in Advanced I/O mode? Waited for it to tell you the disc was opened successfully? Tried the Open Disc button in DVDShrink?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

dvd passkey says it was opened successfully but when i open disk in dvd it says dvd shrink encounted an error and cannot continue. invalid dvd navigation structure. this is my first attempt wiht passkey, not an excuse just an explanatoin.

Comment

Originally posted by gizmo View Post
        dvd passkey says it was opened successfully but when i open disk in dvd it says dvd shrink encounted an error and cannot continue. invalid dvd navigation structure. this is my first attempt wiht passkey, not an excuse just an explanatoin.
        Open Passkey General setting and change I/0 from normal to advanced.

Comment

Working...
        X