This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passkey Prevents AVCHD Disk Making Using Roxio Creator's My DVD

Just wanted to report that DVDFab Passkey seems to cause an error during the Write Format stage (that follows the encoding of the video and DVD menus) in making an AVCHD disk image with My DVD that comes with Roxio Creator 2010. I kept getting an error message, but as soon as I uninstalled the Passkey, I was able to make an AVCHD image. I got the same error message after I reinstalled the Passkey. I do not have any problem making a regular DVD with this Passkey installed. I have not tried making a regular Blu-ray movies yet. I'm using Windows 7 Professional x64 and an LG DVD burner and a Blu-ray burner. The Blu-ray burner is rumored to have a rip lock. But I only have those LG DVD burner and Blu-ray burner so, I cannot test whether the error has anything to do with the rip lock itself. But the error on Roxio Creator occurs when I'm trying to output "a disk image" onto computer's hard drive, even before the burning of it. I have got suggestions of tricks regarding how to make AVCHD disk images from both people on the Roxio forum and official tech support , but nothing worked UNTIL I uninstalled the Passkey. I am not sure if this is of any help, but other softwares DMI circumvention does not cause the same error on Creator 2010.
    Last edited by Guest; 05-10-2010, 02:41 PM.

Did you change thePasskey IO mode in settings to advanced to try

Comment

Heeey! nope! I had no idea about that. What does that change? Thank you!

Comment

Did it work?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X