This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 enterprise x64

Okay not exactly a computer noob her so please answer respectively, I've been using dvdfab and other versions i've purchased for years. Now dvd passkey has worked before. But i was using windows 7 ultimate X64, now i am using windows 7 enterprise x64, I can not seem to get this one dvd "Superbad Unrated Extended Edition Region 1" to play or copy on my computer. I'll continue searching the web but if any of you ran into this problem please respond.

You may not be a computer noob but you posted to a 2 months old thread instead of starting your own.

Post moved to a thread of its own.

Comment

Is this Blu-ray or DVD? I had no problem with the DVD version of that movie and do not think it would be because you are using enterprise now that you having this problem. Post the logs for Passkey they are located in documents-DVDFab Passkey-Logs. Zip them all and post in your next post reply to this thread

Comment

here yeah go

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
        Is this Blu-ray or DVD? I had no problem with the DVD version of that movie and do not think it would be because you are using enterprise now that you having this problem. Post the logs for Passkey they are located in documents-DVDFab Passkey-Logs. Zip them all and post in your next post reply to this thread
        I attached the logs from both dvdfab and dvdfab passkey. I ripped one without dvdfab passkey and it didn't work it was with clone dvd,. None of the menus worked and had to play one vob file at a time. now the last 2 vob files where messed up the picture with really shitty. and wavy and fussy.

Please rename to.rar. sorry i use rar
        Attached Files
        Last edited by kdawg69; 06-27-2010, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Note: It is not necessary to zip log files, they can be attached to a post with their native file suffixes, which makes them easier to open and read.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Anyone that could open up those .zip files? I only got an error that they are not valid.

Comment

nope I got same message but I think need to save to computer and then rename zip back to rar to open

Guess that does not work and I am not going to get a rar program just to open these. Says they are empty oh well
              Last edited by AGJ; 06-27-2010, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
                nope I got same message but I think need to save to computer and then rename zip back to rar to open

Guess that does not work and I am not going to get a rar program just to open these. Says they are empty oh well

Yeah i noted in my original post to rename them back to rar but thats completely weird. As most zip and rar problems handle multiple files. but yeah winrar is free to use and is a great program. probably going to buy proper license for that soon it's stood the test of time.

yeah can get winrar at http://rarlabs.com/

Comment

Hey guys think this might be a waste of time for yeah guys it's a new dvd but it turns out it has a bunch of scratches on it, i tested the movie on my standard dvd player that plugs into my tv it was having issues on that same vob file. going to be trying isobuster on it see if that will work. As isobuster keeps retrying to read sectors so it may or may not work. I'll post my findings, and let yeah guys no.

Comment

Originally posted by kdawg69 View Post
                    Hey guys think this might be a waste of time for yeah guys it's a new dvd but it turns out it has a bunch of scratches on it, i tested the movie on my standard dvd player that plugs into my tv it was having issues on that same vob file. going to be trying isobuster on it see if that will work. As isobuster keeps retrying to read sectors so it may or may not work. I'll post my findings, and let yeah guys no.
                    Well you just verified what I was thinking the problem was exchange the DVD for another as it bad disc. Since it not play correctly in your DVD player you should not have a problem with the exchange. Unless you bought it a while ago and the exchange time limit has passed

Comment

Thanks for your time guys. This isobuster didn't seem to help. Works great for Audio CD's and other cd data that i've had to recover before. But i guess not Protected DVDs. Appreciate your look into the issue. Going to try and get another copy.

Comment

Working...
                      X