This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other DVDFab Passkey imgburn

so if i install this it can copy my blu-ray films to iso mode using imgburn to my htpc and just play them from my hardrives,if so it will be better than geting [other software] wont it,plus how long is it before you have to buy and how much is it cheers
    Last edited by Guest; 07-02-2010, 04:28 PM. Reason: removed mention of compitition

You have a 30-day trial to see if you like it and how it works on your system. The prices can be found by clicking on the Buy Now link on the dvdfab.com website. Remember there is a 20% discount if you enter the coupon code listed on the dvdfab homepage. The trial version is full-featured, but will put a watermark on some output types.

//EDIT// There is a link to the pricing matrix here: http://www.dvdfab.net/en/pricelist.htm but the 20% discount is not reflected. Remember that DVD to DVD is required to use DVD to Mobile and Blu-ray to Blu-ray likewise for Blu-ray to Mobile.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

No price list yet for Passkey as it is in Beta stage still. When they post the price it will be on the website and posted on the forum here as well. Until then just enjoy the free beta while it lasts also no time frame for when it is released officially as they need to make sure it works correctly before they release it

Comment

thankyou will give it a try and see how it goes

Comment

just like to say ive tried copying my harry potter to my htpc and it worked a treat with imgburn and dvdpasskey,just hope it comes in at a nice price nad can do away with other programme which i guess you all no

Comment

Working...
          X