Roxio creator pro 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roxio creator pro 2011

Just upgraded to Roxio creator 2011 pro and blueray replay on Cineplayer does not work. I have I/O mode set to advanced. It worked fine in Creator 2010. Any suggestions? When I disable Passkey 7 everything works fine.

Originally posted by lajko View Post
    Just upgraded to Roxio creator 2011 pro and blueray replay on Cineplayer does not work. I have I/O mode set to advanced. It worked fine in Creator 2010. Any suggestions? When I disable Passkey 7 everything works fine.
    Try and uninstall Passkey and then reinstall to see if that fixes the problem. I do not have any Roxio or ever will on my computer so not able to help further. If Passkey works when using other programs then it more a Roxio issue and not passkey.

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
      Try and uninstall Passkey and then reinstall to see if that fixes the problem. I do not have any Roxio or ever will on my computer so not able to help further. If Passkey works when using other programs then it more a Roxio issue and not passkey.
      Tried that and still does not work.

Comment

The Passkey developers have been very responsive to problems like this, even when not of their creation. They will need to know something more about the symptoms, i.e. how does it fail, any error codes etc.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          The Passkey developers have been very responsive to problems like this, even when not of their creation. They will need to know something more about the symptoms, i.e. how does it fail, any error codes etc.
          I am attaching PDF file with the error message. Hope this helps.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X