This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wont work with clone dvd

i am trying to back up some of my movies but when i try with passkey it always says it clone dvd has to repair it and it takes forever i also have the trial verson of XXXX when i enale it and use it it removs a couple things that passkey doesnt and then it works perfectly please help a couple of things i have tried is brothers on dvd and ncis season 3
    Last edited by AGJ; 10-11-2010, 04:21 AM. Reason: General Policies

Make sure in DVDFab Passkey settings you have I/O Mode set to Advanced. Also what version # of CloneDVD are you using? Another thing to try is to Disable Pathplayer if Advanced I/O mode does not work

Comment

I just gave the CloneDVD2 Version 2.9.2.9 from Elaborate Bytes a try using the DVD from the Blu-ray+DVD+Digital Copy of Iron Man 2 and using the Clone DVD part with Passkey as decryptor does not work using Advanced I/O Mode or with Pathplayer disabled. When I selected Copy DVD Titles and did Movie only it worked though.

Thanks for bringing this issue up and I'm sure Passkey will be updated to work with CloneDVD2 as well as it seems to be a problem with structoral protection on the DVDs

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
        I just gave the CloneDVD2 Version 2.9.2.9 from Elaborate Bytes a try using the DVD from the Blu-ray+DVD+Digital Copy of Iron Man 2 and using the Clone DVD part with Passkey as decryptor does not work using Advanced I/O Mode or with Pathplayer disabled. When I selected Copy DVD Titles and did Movie only it worked though.

Thanks for bringing this issue up and I'm sure Passkey will be updated to work with CloneDVD2 as well as it seems to be a problem with structoral protection on the DVDs
        Is this issue going to be fixed anytime soon?

Comment

This is a 6-year old thread, please start a new one and fully describe the problem you are experiencing in greater detail, it will certainly be corrected if it still exists and is a problem in Passkey as opposed to CloneDVD.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X