Video Merge resolution defaults insufficient

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Toolkit User Feedback Video Merge resolution defaults insufficient

I like the concept, but the tool needs some tweaking before I would consider buying it. Specifically the default resolutions for merging videos need to allow for options other than the standards. For instance I want to merge a movie that was originally on 2 DVDs (Ben Hur) into one file, but I ripped the MP4's at 856x312 to eliminate the black bars. The merge does technically work, but causes the video to be distorted. There needs to be an option to keep the existing, original resolution.

Version used: 1.0.0.7

On a side note, the "coupon" advertised in the trial version doesn't get applied to the checkout screen, and the "code" isn't displayed any where to allow manual entry.

Thanks for the feedback. The “full” version of DVDFab has a Merge function in the Copy mode that works well, as well as one in Ripper. I used the one in DVD Copy to make a single disc version of Schindler’s List several years ago.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X