Toolkit Use causes other applications to slow to a crawl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toolkit Use causes other applications to slow to a crawl

Every time I use Toolkit, it causes all other applications to crawl. I love the sharpen, merge, and trim tools, but every time I use them, all other applications, such as file explorer, Outlook, etc., are so slow to respond to simple commands, that I have to reboot the computer to clear up the issues. This occurs will running or after using and closing Toolkit. I now have to plan the use of these tools when I do not need the computer for anything else and can reboot.

Hello, we need more information about your computer.

Please repeat the process, and show us the CPU usage as well as post the Toolkit log file, thank you.

Comment

Screen grabbed CPU usage Before, During, after file finish, and closed out. Although the usage appears to be back to normal, my system crawls. It took a minute or so just to save the JPG of the screen shot and give it a name. I had to reboot so that I could respond.
      Attached Files

Comment

Here is the system info and a missing CPU usage file because of the 4 file limit.
        Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for the info. If we need more info or there is update about this case, I will let you know.

Comment

Please use png images in the future and see the link in my sig with tips for using images in posts. All that was really needed was the Toolkit log that Mona requested, please supply that to speed a solution.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Still have the issue, but I think it must be something with the Windows Refresh. I noticed my clock display stops and anytime I want to change anything that would require a Windows refresh, it takes a minute or more in some cases. Once I close the application, the clock then shows the correct time again.

Comment

Working...
              X