Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MKV to 3GP: No video, only audio?

Hi
    I tried many times to convert *.mkv files (HD) to *.3gp files (Nokia cell phone), but every time i only get audio - no video.
    If i convert *.m2ts files to *.3gp i have no problems.

Any hints?

Regards, Roman.

PS. I'm new with DVDFab, buyed it today!

Welcome.

Sorry, I don't have any HD mkv files to test. Please post the MediaInfo data for one of these (the mkv and the 3gp output) where the conversion fails. Are you certain that it is not a player problem with the 3gp?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi

If i convert some *.ts - Files (records from my Dreambox) with the same 3gp profile in DVDFab, my Nokia plays this output without any problems. So i think its the conversion that fails - but im not sure.

And now you must help me; how do i get the "MediaInfo" from this files? I really new with video conversion...

Regards.

Comment

Here the MediaInfo...

I've found the tool MediaInfo.
        Here are the two desired files.

Kind regards.
        Attached Files

Comment

It seems nobody has an answer to that?

But it comes even worser; if i use the DVDFab BlueRay-Ripper to rip a movie from BR-Disk to MKV und afterwards use THIS MKV to convert to 3GP, i have still no video. It seems DVDFab don't recognizes his self produced MKV-File too!

Or i'm still wrong - but nobody says it to me?

Coult anyone try to rip a BlueRay to MKV and to convert this MKV to 3GP?

That would be very useful.

Its very dissapointing; i have buyed an expensive software that is unable to convert like promised during a frind of me converts (the same!) MKV to 3GP without any problems with a cheep freeware...

Kind regards, Roman.

Comment

Internal log to the problem

Here is the internal log; the first part of it is with version 8.0.6.8, the second part of it is with beta 8.0.7.0.

Regards.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi rkuechler

Please Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVDFab screen, and open Common Settings > General >A/V Codec, set Video Decoder to Software and set Video Encoder to Software restart Fab and try again.
              CBR929
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
              X