I have using Dvdfab 8.0.73 for encoding movie files into H264/mkv

I have using and testing several converter before like

1-TmpgEnc 4 Express
    2-TmpgEnc Video Mastering Works 5.0.22
    3-Avs Video converter 7.1
    4-Mainconcept encoder reference 2.1 with CUDA Plugins
    5-winavi 11

and many more..

Among all of them the quality of Converted file with Dvdfab is Great.
    I tested many samples and speed and Quality with Dvdfab is unbelievable.

But There is a problem.
    In all of that converter there is an option to Join Converted files toghether in single file. but i cant find such option like that in dvdfab video converter.
    I have several files and i want to convert them into single mkv file and i cant use dvdfab.

if i am wrong please teach me a bout that

thanks.

Originally posted by bigly View Post
    using Dvdfab 8.0.73 for encoding movie files into H264/mkv
    What is the source of these movie files? If it is a DVD output (VOB) then you should be using DVDFab Ripper, not Video Converter.

Video Converter does not have a join function. There are free tools out there that will allow you to join the source and/or converted files (try videohelp.com).

Comment

Thanks man

I am Proffesional in converting between formats since 1999 do you remember Flaskmepg

I know about Dvd ripping but if you have vob files without ifo structure you must use Vobmerge utility and.....
      Ok

I wish in Next version of DVDfab Video Converter , joining Converted files have been implemented.

Many thanks.

Comment

Hi bigly,

Welcome to DVDFab forum!

Join feature is on our todo list, actually it's already supported by internal engine, and it will be done at next rewriting of UI.

Best Regards,
        Fengtao
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Hi Fengtao,

I am very glad to hearing that.
          and Waiting....
          thanks

Comment

Hi to everybody,
            any update about the file join capability?
            Just yesterday, using the video converter feature, I wanted to merge two avi files, part 1 and part 2 of a movie, into a mkv file..... Would be great to do that easily!
            Let me know.
            Many thanks

Comment

There has been nothing in the release notes, they are still working on the new Qt versions of the UI, so it may have been delayed slightly. Watch the release notes for all the Official and Beta versions.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X