htc Flyer profile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

htc Flyer profile?

I just got an htc Flyer and was wondering which profile works the best with it. I tried the ipad profile with no success. I load a couple other different formats that didnt work either. So I was hoping someone could help with the situation. I did a little searching on google and came across this info

"HTC Flyer Supported Video formats
    3gp, .3g2, .mp4, .wmv (Windows Media Video 9), .avi (MP4 ASP and MP3), .xvid (MP4 ASP and MP3)"

So my question is which profile should i use to receive the best quality when converting a DVD and a Bluray? If each one uses a different profile please be specific. Also size is not an issue.

thanks for the help
    jay

Jay
    I would try the iPhone4 profiles for both DVD and BD. I have had good luck with them on several devices that play MP4s. From BD, the screen resolutions and bitrate may be too high for the HTC, I have no idea what it will accept.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

thanks Signals I will try that after work. I got it so late last night that I didnt have time to test many of the profiles, but tonight will be a different story. If anyone else can provide any feedback it would be appreciated. I will report on my findings later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Comment

Hi LankyHank888
        I think it has a screen resolution of 1024 X 600 if this helps.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X