Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab thinks my VOBs running time is 0:00

Hi All

I've 6 VOBs generated from a normal episodic DVD. The idea is I create these VOBs, then use DVDFab to convert them to AVI.

Trouble is when i stick these VOBs into the the video converter, DVDFab thinks 3 VOBS have 0:00 length running time. The other 3 are fine and convert how they're supposed to. I put these VOBS (the ones DVDFab think are 0:00 long) into VLC and they play fine - running time in VLC is around half an hour. I've tried converting them in DVDFab, but DVDFab just goes to the encoding screen and sits there doing absolutely nothing so i have to end task DVDFab

I think therefore I've isolated the problem to DVDFab - its happened with 2 DVDs lately. I'm using version 8.1.0.5. I did a search here but noone seems to have the same problem, so hoping someone can help.

Cheers

Hi rgill90
    You should just use the original disc and use the DVD Ripper option in Fab to create the AVI file.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

cheers but i don't want to buy another license for something the video converter should be able to do.

Comment

Do you have the .ifo files also?

Comment

hi yes i do - they're in their own VIDEO_TS directory with the .VOB file.

Comment

Video Converter is file based. You are trying to convert folder based content, which requires the Ripper module to read the IFO files and stitch the VOB pieces together in the proper order.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

vob playtime 0:00

Hi all,

This is a known issue in Video Converter, our devs are working on it, we will fix ASAP.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X