some explain how this is suppose to work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some explain how this is suppose to work

I'm trying to convert hd video over to play on my android tablet using the ipad settings but each time it fails. By failing I mean it will get to a certain percentage the the time and frame rate will both drop to zero and nothing more happens. This happens on two different systems and by setting all my codecs to software as well as leaving them default. I thought this program was suppose to be one of the best on the market. So far the video converter is really turning into a major disappointment.

I've attached the video logs.
    Attached Files

I should also point out that I tried to down size the frame size from 1080 to 720 because there is no 720 presets in the converter which I think is a major over site. Not all tablets can play 1080.

Comment

Please switch from 2-pass to 1-pass and you will find peace and joy
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

I had tried that initially, also used the latest build first before switching back to the one I thought was stable. The same issue keeps happening. Also tried it on two different computers with three different hd videos.

Comment

here is the latest log showing that the single pass was used but it still fails. I noticed in the log something about an unknown audio codec.
          Attached Files

Comment

Please install DVDFab v8.1.3.2 and try it again. Please post a new log if it still doesn't work. If you are trying to convert from a DVD VIDEO_TS folder or Bluray BDMV folder, you are using the wrong product, you should be using either DVD or Blu-ray Ripper.

The log you attached to post #5 is the exact same one as in post #1.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It is still failing with the newest build. Here are the logs.

I'm trying to convert a .wmv file to a playable .mp4 that can be used on android tablets.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Guest; 11-11-2011, 05:45 PM. Reason: 2 post merged

Comment

Working...
              X