DVDFAB 8.1.6.0. sync problems maybe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFAB 8.1.6.0. sync problems maybe

When I had DVDFab 8.1.3.8 all of my Generic.mp4.h.264.acc Videos was in sync but when I got DVDFab 8.1.5.9 Qt they would go out of sync half way through the movie so i downloaded DVDFAB 8.1.6.0. and they are better now but I really do not know for sure it they are in sync or not is there a tool that will tell me for sure if my movie is in sync or not?

eMachines ET1831-07 Desktop PC Pentium E5400(2.70GHz) 4GB DDR2 750GB HDD Capacity NVIDIA GeForce 7050 Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
    Attached Files

Hi cibomatto2002
    I'm sorry there is no tool to tell you if the movie is in sync or not, you would have to watch it to see.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I think it's in sync DVDFab 8.1.5.9 Qt gave me problems it would go out of sync half way in the movie if someone does a movie in the Generic.mp4.h.264.acc format let me know how your movie turned out.

Comment

If your using CUDA for decoding and encoding try switching to DXVA for decoding and software for the encoding.

I have come across several movies where I was running into this issue while ripping with my new GTX560ti video card. When I switch it over to DXVA decoding and Software encoding the movies rip properly. Only takes twice as long to rip though.

I've been using the technique with versions 5.1.5.8 to 5.1.6.0 and it seems to work for me every time. Using m2ts.ac3.high_quality profiles.

This happens to me only with 50gb blurays. At least I haven't noticed it with anything smaller.

HTH

Comment

Please try v8.1.6.1 Qt, just released. Many A/V sync issues were addressed.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks everyone for your time v8.1.6.1 Qt is working good I see no out of Sync problems in my mpeg-4 videos.

Comment

Glad to hear it, thanks for the feedback.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X