Will Fab convert MKV files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Fab convert MKV files

Will DVDFab convert MKV files to iPad ready files?

Yes, I think the Video Converter module can do this in most cases. The success may depend on how the MKV is structured in terms of audio and subtitle streams. You can use the 30-day trial to find out for sure if your MKV content is supported.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

My advice is go to the app store and get "Goodplayer" it costs a couple bucks but you can play your MKV files on the iPad, turn subtitles on and off and play just about any other video file. It's like VLC for the iPad.
      Last edited by 90312; 02-08-2012, 06:41 PM. Reason: I can't spell simple words!
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks

I just downloaded this app and it is great!! This will save a lot of time converting.

Comment

Albert Einstein

Comment

I actually have been using Fab for quite a few years but I've never had any luck with MKV files. It's probably the files that I have.

Comment

Do they play ok on your iPad with the app?

Albert Einstein

Comment

Yes

The first file I played skipped once but that could have been download. Otherwise it will be great not to have to convert videos anymore! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X