Still failing to convert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still failing to convert

Still failing to convert hd videos using the newest version.
    Attached Files

mine is failing too, using the 2d-3d and as soon as it gets to 100% complete the program crashes
    Corsair 800D case | Corsair AX1200i psu | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | I7 4820k ivy bridge @ 4.5GHZ w/corsair GTX h100I | CORSAIR vengeance 32GB DDR3 1600 | EVGA GTX Titan X SC | (2) Corsair Force Series GS SSD- 240GB ea. SATA III | (2) WD VelociRaptor 600GB 32MB Cache | Lite-on Blu-ray burner w/3d | SB-Z Series | 29" LG 21:9 UltraWide IPS LED Monitor | 27" Acer 3d 1080p | win10 Pro 64bit

Comment

Mine fails at 9% converting wmv files to the Fab Player (and any other formats)

Comment

The Fab player will play wmv files, probably no need to convert them.
        Originally posted by auxtian View Post
        Mine fails at 9% converting wmv files to the Fab Player (and any other formats)
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          The Fab player will play wmv files, probably no need to convert them.
          But most other android and IPad tablets won't. They require the files be mp4 files. This is why I'm trying to convert.

Comment

Working...
          X