Issue with MPEG Video since v8.1.5.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue with MPEG Video since v8.1.5.6

I am having difficulty converting MPEG Video files (.TS). When I add them to DVDFab the file adds and then DVDfab pops up the Analyze <File name> Information.

This happens on the following versions:

If I drop back to 8.1.3.8. Then it adds the files fine with no hang. Therefore it seems to be something that changed between 8.1.3.8 and 8.1.5.6.

looking at the release notes the only thing I can spot is there being an update to FFMpeg but I am unsure whether this would be the cause/contributor.

Can anyone shed any light please?

Thanks,
    Paul.

There were changes to many components between those two versions, not all of which are listed in the release notes. Post a DVDFab internal log entry from the version that works and the one that doesn't, using the same input file to test both.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Please find attached the log files as requested. Attempted to load the file on 8.1.3.8, 8.1.56 and the latest 8.1.6.3.

Thanks,
      Paul.
      Attached Files

Comment

The 8138 log shows nothing. This is the one that worked OK?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

Yes v8.1.3.8 imports and converts the file fine.

v8.1.5.6 upwards (including the latest 8.1.6.3) all hang on analyzing the file.

Thanks,
          Paul.

Comment

Further progress?

Hi Any update on this please?

thanks,
            Paul.

Comment

Any further update on this please?

The same occurs with the latest release. V8.1.6.8

Comment

Working...