how to; vobset to single file conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to; vobset to single file conversion

hello, i am new to dvd fab software and this forum, and although ive only had the software a week i am unable to do what i want with it so far. i am sure its me at fault rather than the software not being able to do what i want.

i have many raw film images in specific folders which contain numbered 'vob' files, 'ifo' files and 'bup' files. and i'd like to purse them together into one file, such as an avi, mpeg or even an mkv.

all ive been able to do so far is convert a string of vobs from a given film to a string of whatever ive tried converting them to, but i need the file to be one file.

how do i do this?

thanks

If the VOB files are part of a DVD-Video structure (VIDEO_TS folder with IFO/BUP files) you can do this using the DVD Ripper function in DVDFab. If the VOBs are not tied together by IFOs, it will not work with the current DVDFab.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X