Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will it Remove DRM from files ive purchased through Itunes?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will it Remove DRM from files ive purchased through Itunes?

I want to convert DRM encrypted m4v files I purchased through Itunes into vob format which my home media streamer reads. Will this (or any other product in the dvdfab line) do this for me?

No they won't.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

At one time DVDFab did support the .m4v conversion format but it stopped working a while ago for some reason.

I really wish they would include the format back into DVDFab since the conversion process is much slower than I remember when it did work.

Comment

RichC
        Your post has been edited. Do not post about other software as an alternative to DVDFab. If it doesn't work for you, start a thread and post the internal log files that relate to the problem conversion.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X