Receive ssif error when trying to rip 3D movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Receive ssif error when trying to rip 3D movie

Ran into an issue with the 3D ripper. Currently trying to rip 3D rip of I,Robot to mkv using the audiocopy passive polarized for mkv and upon first starting the rip i get a quick error as:

------ begin mobile work(1/1) ------

1m 49.51s: info: create config(5)
    1m 49.51s: info: convert profile(mkv.h264.audiocopy.3DTV.PassivePolarized)
    1m 49.51s: info: bluray playlist(800),angle(0),chapter(1->40),3D(1)
    1m 49.51s: info: streams((4113.2)(4352.1)(4608.16))
    1m 49.53s: error: create config failed(1011 3 [:/BDMV/STREAM/SSIF/00800.ssif)

I have even tried other settings and containers and get same error. I have tried other 3D rips and get same error. Movie was ripped using full backup Copy as Bluray 3D with the output file as an iso. Then in 3D ripper selecting the iso and target destination which has over 1tb of freespace on it. I have ripped many other 3D movies with earlier versions with no problems as this.

im attaching the logs also.
    Attached Files

Have you tried running it from the original disc instead of the ISO? It looks like you switched from one to the other during the process in the first log.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

yes all were run from the original disk. Steps done were as follows

1. Insert source disk and get the panel to copy as Bluray 3D, 2D et.
      2. Selected target location after selecting Copy as 3D option and then
      clicked the iso button to the right of the folder icon, then selected the target
      location for the iso to be stored.
      2. Complete the copy.
      3. Got into bluray 3d ripper and selected he newly created iso as the source. I then get list of titles to select mkv output and options.
      4. Click start button and then get the error quickly.

Now since that time i have tried another method which seems to also work and that was to use the clone option and select output type as iso and that seems to work but up until this error i always used the copy as 3D option with iso as output type and that worked before in previous releases.

So either what I was doing before was a bug that i always thought was a feature and it got fixed in newer releases, or it's truly a feature that is now a bug

Comment

It may be the uncompression of 3D Blu-ray full disc copy,which means you used BD copy full disc to BD50. There is a bug here,which is in our doing list. So please use the original disc or the iso created by Clone options for the 3D ripper source.
        Thanks for your support and enjoy yourself.

Comment

Thanks for your quick response. Glad to know its truly a feature but just has a bug in it for now.

Comment

Working...
          X