DVDFab 9.0.2.3 Beta still problem with 2 pass encoding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 9.0.2.3 Beta still problem with 2 pass encoding

Note that 2 Pass encoding with CUDAS is still not working for 3D rips... It will run but is then FPS is counting down to 0.2 FPS at which point I shut down.. Without CUDA it does work, but then output quality is horrible..1 pass is better..

When can I expect the software to actually work as advertised??

Post in the correct place if you need help. I am moving your thread.

Try setting decoding to software, encoding to CUDA. Post the internal log file from 9023.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Sorry, but I am giving up on this software... I have now tried to get DVDFab to fix this for the last 3 months, and all I hear is post a log, do this, try that.. I paid for working software, it does not work as advertised and I am not paid to do beta testing.As soon as you kick in 2 Pass encoding with Cuda at high quality, it stops working.. (On 3 different machines!), when I do a 2 pass encode without CUDA (just software), it does a work but output is just really really bad..I specifically bought this so I can rip faster using the CUDA...

Any way for me getting my money back?

Comment

Working...
      X