Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After uninstalling both v8 and v9 then running CCleaner I installed v9.0.4.3 Swedish language, the converter now works.
    Tested to convert M2TS to MKV with perfect result!

THX!

Comment

9.0.4.3beta My Problem:

.MKV remux 1080p DTS-HD convert in .MKV 720p AC3 = crash
      .MKV remux 1080p DTS-HD convert in .mp4 720p AAC = crash

9.0.3.6 from .mkv Remux in .mkv 720p no Problem

Comment

9.0.4.5 does similar problem

I have tried twice to convert .AVI files to DVD5. It runs through each AVI then goes to DVD5 and politely apologies saying has to shut down.

$250 for software that doesn't do what it says it does. I need help.

Comment

Logs = Help!!!
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

boeingme, it doesn't matter if you got it for free it will never do what you want using the wrong module. Like I told you in the other thread Video Converter is for changing an avi to an mp4 or similar. You need to be using "Creator" to do what you want. And it does work just fine. Stop double posting it's against the forum rules.
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

same problem

I too am having the crashing problem with converter. I am trying to convert a mkv to avi and it crashes as soon as I press start

Comment

I just did an MKV to AVI and had no problem. I made the MKV with DVDFab so I suspect your problem may be the source mkv.
                How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                Albert Einstein

Comment

Note to all: I am closing this thread, the original poster's problem was solved. If you have a problem with Converter, start a new thread and post the log files if you want help. If you just want to rant, your posts will be deleted.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                  X