Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ripping "New Moon"

Hi,

I've just tried to rip the elderly "New Moon" Blu Ray in German and I've had some probs when using the Ripper - DVDFab became just sleeping into infinity and that's it (Cuda enabled, Cuda disabled leads to crashes, too).

So I ripped the whole media into an ISO, used tsmuxer to create a ts stream and then converted with DVDFab converter to mp4.h264.aac.

Unfortunately, the cinemescope bars have been rendered too, which then needed a rework with TMPGEnc to remove them.

So my question: Is it possible to add a feature in order to remove the cinemascope bars in the converter?

It should already be there.

It's called "Cropping". Try it set as "Auto" and "Manual".

Sometimes Fab gets tricked by how the title is composed, eg: Lead-in is full screen 16:9 but when the movie starts playing, the Aspect Ratio reverts to 2.40:1
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Please post the log file from the first attempt with the Ripper module. It would have removed the bars correctly in most cases. We need to see why that did not work.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I apologize

In order to get the log, I just re-ripped New Moon and and worked now. It seems I was to impatient after Fab reached the 100 % mark.

Very sorry for stealing your time.

Comment

Working...
        X