Volume Levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volume Levels

I have purchased the latest Video Converter. My problem is, I have increased the volume of the audio to the max. Once the file conversion is complete, and I play the video, the volume is the same. There is no change . Is this a bug, or is there something i'm missing? thanks...

Yogi

I will try it too. What kind of audio stream is in your source file, and what output format have you selected?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      I will try it too. What kind of audio stream is in your source file, and what output format have you selected?
      I re-ripped a couple more movies, with the sound at 400% and heard no improvements. I played around with various bitrates, but the last one I've used was about 192bit mp3~Layer3 / Divx codec. However, If I remember correctly, it DOES work if I rip an actual DVD. Maybe I should check that again later, and a blu-ray too.

Yogi

Comment

I used AC3/5.1

Comment

Same Result!

I double checked Blu-ray rip feature, and I still have the same volume issue. I have selected the max volume, and I hear no difference/improvement. I believe this is a bug in both the DVD/Blu-Ray rips and "File Converter". The DVD has always worked for me before.

Comment

Originally posted by yogirajj View Post
            I double checked Blu-ray rip feature, and I still have the same volume issue. I have selected the max volume, and I hear no difference/improvement. I believe this is a bug in both the DVD/Blu-Ray rips and "File Converter". The DVD has always worked for me before.

I have a try. I convert some file with 100% 200% and 500%. I use VLC player, i hear no difference like you. And i use DVDfab player it has increase volume correctly . So try again with another player?
            User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
            For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
            For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
            For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

It doesn't matter what player you use, it's the same problem. I need this feature, as I often RIP movies for use with my cellphone. This obviously is another bug. It has been an issue for quite sometime, and I REALLY hope DVDfab get's around to correcting this issue soon. As well as the audio default.

Comment

Can a Programmer Please!!

You guys have done 2 updates since I posted this, and still you guys have not addressed the issue of volume levels. What gives? I still cannot increase the volume of any RIP, no matter what I do. Can a programmer PLEASE address this in the next build? Thank you....

Yogi

Comment

If volume was corrected, should I be using a different codec? I normally use *.AVI container with my Android phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Dora View Post
                    I have a try. I convert some file with 100% 200% and 500%. I use VLC player, i hear no difference like you. And i use DVDfab player it has increase volume correctly . So try again with another player?
                    OK, What the DVDfab people failed to tell us is that, we need to use the mp3 codec, NOT the ac3.

Comment

Working...
                    X