Unwanted subtitles embedded not able to turn off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unwanted subtitles embedded not able to turn off

Hi: I'm using DVDFab version 6.1.2.5...Tried to update to version 8 when it became available, but due to some sort of conflict with my computer, this version would not work, so I had to uninstall it and go back to version 6. Recently, I used the DvD to Mobile option to convert Gravity to play on my android phone. I used the GENERIC setting that converted the DvD to an AVI file. Codec H.264/AVC/MPEG4. It plays fine on my Samsung phone, with one problem. I guess the subtitles are embedded, because as soon as the movie starts playing, subtitles are on. I tried to go into the settings on my MX player-the video player that I use on my android-to turn off the subtitles, but that box is already checked by default. I checked in the forums for my video player and they state that the copying software that I used embedded the subtitles from the onset, so there is no way to turn them off.
    So, my question is what can I do to make sure that this does not happen when I copy a movie again? The original DvD does not play with subtitles, but it does have them available to turn on in multiple languages if I want to use them. Is this something to do with a "forced subpicture" feature?

To avoid the problem, clear all the checkboxes in the sub stream selection window in the lower right. You need to find out why v8 or better v9 will not run for you, the version you have is no longer officially supported, but you can get basic help with it here in the forum.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X