Deactivating and backing up templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deactivating and backing up templates

I need to reinstall Windows on my PC. Do I need to deactivate DVDFAB before I do this or will I be OK to wipe the drive and reinstall and reenter my product keys/register? I am a licensed user.

How do I back up my profiles to add them to my new install? (I made a few templates or profiles for converting to MP4 on my ASUS TF300 Tablet.)

Thank you.

See my reply to your other thread about profiles. The internal system has been changed and old ones may not work.

If you are using v9, you are safe to wipe the drive and just start over. If you are still hanging on to v8, you will need to re-download your key file from the Member Center on the DVDFab website.

If you can't remember the settings you used for the Tablet, just let MediaInfo scan one of the files you made and it will show you all the particulars.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      See my reply to your other thread about profiles. The internal system has been changed and old ones may not work.

If you are using v9, you are safe to wipe the drive and just start over. If you are still hanging on to v8, you will need to re-download your key file from the Member Center on the DVDFab website.

If you can't remember the settings you used for the Tablet, just let MediaInfo scan one of the files you made and it will show you all the particulars.
      Thanks for replying. Based on your response, there is no way to backup profiles. I'm OK with that, I just wanted to be sure. I was hoping they would be in the same folder or sub folder of the ones that come with DVDFab. Something else I may try is I may submit them to the members area. Then I should be able to download them after my reinstall.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X