ISO to MP4 crashing all the time now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO to MP4 crashing all the time now

DVDFAB crashing when batch converting. Issue occurs after updating to 9.1.9.4

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: fabcore.exe
    Application Version: 1.0.5.4
    Application Timestamp: 55039fe3
    Fault Module Name: msvcr90.dll
    Fault Module Version: 9.0.0.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 4eaa6744
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 00006d0d
    OS Version: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.256.27
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 5861
    Additional Information 2: 5861822e1919d7c014bbb064c64908b2
    Additional Information 3: a10f
    Additional Information 4: a10ff7d2bb2516fdc753f9c34fc3b069

I am use batch script to convert the files here is the script I am using is being ran from C:\logs and I am seeing IFO and bin files in the folder where I am calling the script.

Code:
    echo off
    SETLOCAL EnableDelayedExpansion

set dvdfabversion=DVDFab 9 Us

rem dvdfab for 32bit windows os
    if exist "C:\Program Files\%dvdfabversion%\DVDFab.exe" set dvdfabexe="C:\Program Files\%dvdfabversion%\DVDFab.exe"
    rem dvdfab for 64bit windows os
    if exist "C:\Program Files (x86)\%dvdfabversion%\DVDFab.exe" set dvdfabexe="C:\Program Files (x86)\%dvdfabversion%\DVDFab.exe"

set mydir=f:\convert
    For /F "delims=\" %%x in ('dir /B/D %mydir%\*.iso') do (
    echo Processing this file: %%x
    set runcmd=%dvdfabexe% /MODE "RIPPER" /SRC "F:\convert\%%x" /DEST "K:\dvdfab\%%~nx" /PROFILE "mp4.default" /AUDIO "English" /SUBTITLE "English" /DISPLAYFORCEDSUB "Yes" /CLOSE
    echo Running Command: !runcmd!
    echo.
    !runcmd!
    move /-Y "F:\convert\%%x" "F:\convert\done"
    )

ENDLOCAL EnableDelayedExpansion
    Attached Files

The IFOs and BIN file in that directory are the output of the Save Source Info function and can be safely deleted if you do not want or need them.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I see no update to my actual issue, for 9.1.9.4 but I see 9.1.9.5 is out hopefully that fixes the crashing issue. To ensure clarity the issue with 9.1.9.4 crashed every time within the first 60 seconds of the application opened. I downgraded and the issue went away.

As far as the BIN and IFO I have been manually deleting them which seem to help DVDFAB run for 10+ days thru batch converting files when I don't delete them DVDFAB might only run for 1 - 2 days before crashing, with the older version (9.1.9.4 did not work at all for batch converting).

Comment

9.1.9.5 batch convert

9.1.9.5 batch convert works!!

Comment

Working...
        X