Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not able to convert MKV to Apple TV4 format

I really like the converter for it's simplicity, but it does not work

I tried all possible combination of settings, but I simply can not play back any files converted from MKV to Apple TV4 format.
    Please fix!!!!

Please update DVDFab to v9.2.1.5 or v9.2.1.7 Beta and let them try one of the conversions. If either of these fail, attach the DVDFab internal log from the conversion using the instructions linked in my sig, below.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I installed the new version 9.2.1.8 and tried again today, but with no luck.
      The file plays fine on the computer with Zoomplayer, but i does not work when I add the output file to Itunes and trying to play at the Apple TV4. If I try to convert with Handbrake, everything works.
      The log file does not show anything, but I attached it here for you to look into.
      Attached Files

Comment

Compare the file that plays to the one that doesn't with MediaInfo and see what's different.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X