Downloader Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downloader Problem

Just updated to 9.1.2.8., now videos on youtube will not download. They start then fail. Tried several different videos/ artists/ at different times, still failed. please help

Originally posted by schuttejh View Post
    Just updated to 9.1.2.8., now videos on youtube will not download. They start then fail. Tried several different videos/ artists/ at different times, still failed. please help
    do you have the latest version of the video Downloader plug-in ?? - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=27520
    Last edited by october262; 11-25-2015, 02:01 AM.

Comment

still fails on video converter

click download in converter but does not update, just goes right to youtube then when actual download stars it says failed. this worked in dvd 9.1.2.5 but not when i updated to 9128 then today 9129. still fails

Comment

Please supply the download link for the videos from youtube. Also please tell us what is the name of the video.
        Last edited by knighter; 11-26-2015, 08:08 AM.

DVDFab log default location:
        For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
        For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
        For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

download converter problems

now when i click the download button in converter it does nothing
          i have included the logs for the converter i hope you can use this, it will not open youtube any longer
          Attached Files

Comment

I've reported this issue to the relevant department. Thank you for your information.

DVDFab log default location:
            For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
            For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
            For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Converter still not downloading youtube videos

Thank you for sending the info. However, when I go to youtube and click download it fails, every and all of them fail before video is downloaded. All of the rest in video converter is working great except for this part. Any info to help? Everything is current, up to date. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by schuttejh View Post
                Thank you for sending the info. However, when I go to youtube and click download it fails, every and all of them fail before video is downloaded. All of the rest in video converter is working great except for this part. Any info to help? Everything is current, up to date. Thanks
                try doing a complete uninstall of dvdfab
                run a good registry cleaner and reinstall with the latest version
                9.2.1.9 then see if the youtube downloader still fails.

Comment

video converter

I already uninstalled all dvdfab and updated it before I sent this last message. Every download starts then instantly fails, resolution doesnt matter and it does this for every and all videos. Any other ideas? Is anyone else having this problem with youtube?

Comment

It works on some and not others for me. I don't know what the issue is, sometimes I pick the wrong resolution and it fails where the right one succeeds. Some not at all like they are locked from download.
                    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                    Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi,

We are working on this.

Wilson
                      Please post your logs the default location is:
                      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

no music video download US converter

I have reinstalled everything again and the only thing that doesnt work is the video converter download on youtube. I click download it starts then fails on any and all music videos.
                        I opened the log
                        Video Download 1.0 (2015/03/15 10:12:15)

0m 00.11s: Init log true
                        0m 00.14s: Proxy Init Status : FALSE
                        0m 02.47s: Qt Translator file load success
                        0m 00.27s:

I used to be able to download music videos until i updated to 9219, everything is current and all other application i have purchased are working great. However, this is one feature I really like having and it wont work any more

Comment

video converter

sorry that may not be the correct log
                          if there a log you can use let me know from which location you need it

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, they will let you know if they need anything else. If they can duplicate the problem, they won't.
                            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Downloader

Hi Guys, do we know if the downloader problem is being addressed?

It used to work so well, but as per the other posts now all I get on most videos is "FAILED"

It was such a good function.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X