Unable to Access Sub-Titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to Access Sub-Titles

I'm trying to Access Sub-Titles from a (MKV) File with the dvdFab Converter to change the (MKV) File to a (MP4) File. But There are no Options Showing up to be able to Pick a Sub-Tilte (Eng, Span, .....) at all But when I access the (MKV) File with DvdFab Media Player I'm able to access the Sub-Titles????

Is anybody Else having this Problem??

Jim

No one else has reported it. Was the MKV source file made with DVDFab? If you can find it, attach the DVDFab internal log session from the conversion, instructions for this are linked in my sig, below.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by JBohananJr View Post
      I'm trying to Access Sub-Titles from a (MKV) File with the dvdFab Converter to change the (MKV) File to a (MP4) File. But There are no Options Showing up to be able to Pick a Sub-Tilte (Eng, Span, .....) at all But when I access the (MKV) File with DvdFab Media Player I'm able to access the Sub-Titles????

Is anybody Else having this Problem??

Jim
      Hi,

Is it the internal TEXT or ASS subtitles?

Would you please add the mediainfo of the file? You can check this with the free tool Mediainfo.

Thank!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X