What is my source?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is my source?

I just copied my dvd onto my computer, now I want to convert to a MP4 so I can put on USB and play in my son's tablet. What is my source? I show 6 VOB files that are 37+ minutes long, do I convert all 6 of those and then have to start each one? I would like one long file.....I don't show anything to tell me what source I'm picking up in the guide. Thanks!!!

Use the Ripper module and click the Add button and select the folder (not a file) that contains the movie you want to convert. Do not use the Converter module for this task.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I used ripper. Movie came out great, no sound tho......what did I miss?

Comment

You'll probably need to select aac audio to get sound on a tablet.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Ughh can you explain better?

Comment

Yeah, you can select the audio codec that will be in the mp4 file. Most tablets will only play the AAC codec. Click on the wrench button and then you can select AAC. See attached: Click image for larger version

Name:	aac.png
Views:	194
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	342969
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X