Video Convertor removes HDR from mkv's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Convertor removes HDR from mkv's

I want to reduce the filesize of my 4K HDR movie collection (all mkv's).
    Video Convertor will reduce the filesize BUT it removes HDR from the new mkv file. Is HDR not supported by Video Convertor?

HDR is not currently supported in the Video Converter module, but HDR->HDR (change container, etc) and HDR->SDR will be available soon, SDR->HDR possibly later.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks. Looking forward to using this new feature.

Comment

Any update on this hdr issue please ...

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          HDR is not currently supported in the Video Converter module, but HDR->HDR (change container, etc) and HDR->SDR will be available soon, SDR->HDR possibly later.
          Any update on when HDR->HDR will be supported.

Comment

Any update on when HDR->HDR will be supported. Been over two months since the original response from @Admin saying "HDR->HDR (change container, etc) and HDR->SDR will be available soon".

Comment

Just checking in to see if there is any update on the HDR support within Video Convertor?

I recently purchased Video Convertor, but quickly realized this was lacking. This is make or break for me, so i was hoping to hear it was about to be released.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X