Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVDFab x64 v10.0.7.9 & 8.0, DRM Cleaned files, unable to convert to MP4 by converter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab x64 v10.0.7.9 & 8.0, DRM Cleaned files, unable to convert to MP4 by converter.

DRM cleaned files, that I have processed, are not recognized by my TV. But, with further conversion, using the video converter, files are recognized. This worked perfectly with prior versions. Converter now says process success with no output.

Hi Tim,
    Please attach the DVDFab internal log session from one of these failed outputs with Video Converter. Instructions for this are linked in my sig, below (if you can't see the link, press the F5 key to refresh the page). Also, please describe any error message you may receive from the TV player.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have attached the log file. The Samsung Smart TV shows a generic photo image of the drm cleaned file. Videos successfully converted in the past, display a large preview clip of a scene from the movie. drm cleaned file - failed conversion to mp4 by converter.txt

Comment

I tried to post the file earlier today, I think I may have made a mistake in the procedure. here it is again. My TV displays a generic photo like image where a scene from the movie usually is.. and the video won't play.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello Tim,

Please click on Common Settings>General>A/V Codec, tick the "Disable all GPU codecs for decoding and encoding" box to copy/convert again.

Meanwhile, please send us one of the problematic video source, so that we can test it out. Thank you.

Regards,
          mona

Comment

I uploaded the file you requested. I used that same file with x64 10.0.8.1 GPU codecs disabled. Was successful at Fps: 27... I processed same file with x86 10.0.6.4. GPU codecs ENABLED. Was successful at 207 Fps. Log of both attached
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello Tim,

Thank you for the update, we are downloading the file now.

Regards,
              mona

Comment

UPDATE: The problem has been resolved, please kindly update to DVDFab 10.0.9.0 version to try again.

Mona

Comment

Working...
                X