Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading and import Subtitles ISSUE... BIG ISSUE

Hi
    I bought a license lifetime of DVD FAB CONVERTER ,and now I installed version 10.08 64 bit, the problem goes on with version 32 bit and previous versions 10.07
    I have 2 main issues referred to the insertion and coding of subtitles.
    The first problem is referred to reading file (I named it TEST) is re known no subtitles, but on the contrary HAND BRAKE know all subtitles inside the file
    These files ,by what I read, are UTF8 – NORMAL OR FORCED .
    I attach the first picture to let you know the issue …

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sub_1_Issue.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	349727

The second one is that by extracting with MKV extract subtitles from this file in format SRT and later by adding them manually , Italian subtitled files are released with ID β€œIT” but also file in English are in Italian ID
    I tried to code subtitle in other languages but ID is always in IT .
    To clear the matter I tried many other file but the problem is still existing
    I attach a second picture to show it .

Name:	Sub_2_Issue.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	349728
    Thank you for assistance

Name:	Sub_1_Issue.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	349739

Name:	Sub_2_Issue.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	349741

Sorry for the size mistake, i re-upload the image.
    Attached Files

Comment

Sorry but when upload an image every time the site resize to little indipendent if i chose large or original size.....

OK... i find this BUG, if i do an import of "srt" file and my DVDFAB is setting to english language, all subtitle file take ID "EN", after i set my DVDFAB in to italian language,the same file that i import was in ID "IT".

Conclusion... all subtitle files imported take ID from language setting and not from the file imported.

Can you verify it and give me a solution ?
      Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hello BRUNEZ,

The UTF8 format subtitle is not supported, it will be kept in record as feature request.

About the second subtitle problem, we will run some test after we are back to office on FEB 22 from our public holiday, thank you for your understanding in advance.

Please post dvdfab internal. log file too.

Regards,
        mona

Comment

Brunez,
          Here is a Guide to help you with using images here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...in-forum-posts
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X