Crop a video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crop a video

I am having trouble with cropping a video.

I don't want to remove the black bars but what I am wanting to do is to take a small portion of the picture of the video only. If you have a look at the image i posted I basically want the green box only without all of the red part around it.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like qwertylll.

I have tried to use the crop function of DVD Fab Converter module but it only outputs the full video instead of just the green box. It appears to work in the preview of the video but not after the video has been processed.
    Thank you for your help.

What version of DVDFab are you using? Also, what are the details of the Source file you are using (container, video codec, frame size etc.)? You can get the source details by using the free tool MediaInfo, which can be obtained at https://sourceforge.net/projects/mediainfo/
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X