Interlacing issues with CUDA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interlacing issues with CUDA

Having major interlacing issues with DVDs via Converter as well as Ripper. I've isolated the issue to the use of CUDA. If I use Software only, I have no interlacing issues. If I use CUDA, everything has interlaced lines. I just recently bought and installed a graphics card to improve performance, which it does, but it can't take advantage of the extra speed due to the issues. Is there anything I can do to resolve this?
    thanks,

Converter of course is not designed for DVD Video files, but Ripper should be fine, I will try to reproduce it. Please clarify that you want the content to be deinterlaced.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Well, I am getting lines across movement, so I'm assuming this is an interlacing issue? I am trying to eliminate the motion lines.

Comment

What is your Source file type? A VOB from a DVD? If yes, please try it in DVD Ripper and share the result.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I'm using DVDs, I've tried many all with the same result in Ripper. How do I share? Is there a log somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Haxxon View Post
            I'm using DVDs, I've tried many all with the same result in Ripper. How do I share? Is there a log somewhere?
            Please list some DVDs you have such problem.
            Also, please send us the log file via Feedback, post the feedback ID here will work, please refer to this post: DVDFab Forum - Log Files Help Our Developers Troubleshoot Your Problems Quickly
            DVDFab log default location:
            For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab11\Log
            For Mac: Finder>Documents>DVDFab11>Log

DVDFab Player 5:
            For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log
            For Mac: Finder>Documents>DVDFab Player 5>Log

Guide for adding attachments in a post
            --Please use attachment button to attach your most recent log files.

Comment

Working...
            X