Subtitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subtitles

Hey I'm converting an MKV file to AVI and subtitles are appearing on some, how do I stop it doing this please?

Do the subs appear when you play the Source mkv on your pc? What do you mean by "...are appearing on some." They appear only at certain times or only on certain Source files?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

when converting files from any format it has the subtitles on the source file but when converting it does not have the subtitles on the end result

i was converting from 2D to 3D the problem started as far as i can tell with the latest version

please look into this for me , thanks for your time with this matter

Comment

Originally posted by Panthera44Male View Post
        when converting files from any format it has the subtitles on the source file but when converting it does not have the subtitles on the end result

i was converting from 2D to 3D the problem started as far as i can tell with the latest version

please look into this for me , thanks for your time with this matter
        More information is needed. Please use Mediainfo to analyze the source video and its output video and post the result. Also, please send us the dvdfab_internal log session for the conversion, the default location for DVDFab log file is:
        C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab 11\Log

Comment

i think i found the trouble its the UTF-8 files that do not load in with the conversion process and the end result does not have subtitles added with the video

cause when i rip a movie to mkv and then convert 2D to 3D mkv it shows up there. and i know the source file has the subtitles.

Comment

Working...
          X