Update to 12007 broke Converter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update to 12007 broke Converter

I updated to 12.0.0.7 and now the Converter module doesn't work. Whatever I try to convert it immediately finishes with a Success message but it didn't actually do anything. In the log attached I had 1 rip and 2 conversions in the queue. The rip finished OK but neither conversion worked. Then I tried the 2 conversions alone, without the rip in the queue, and they still both failed with a Success message. I tried several other movies that I'd already done that worked before and they all failed. Using v11 right now which works for the same files. Let me know if you need any other info.

Edit: I added the log for the same movies using v11 where they converted properly.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Diaboyos; 11-22-2020, 04:01 AM.

Thanks for the feedback, will check it also.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Has there been any updates on this? I just tried another movie and the same thing still happens. In v12 it finishes in seconds without doing anything. But it works in v11. It just started happening with the 12.0.0.7 update. Here's the v11 and v12 logs for this movie I just tried.
      Attached Files

Comment

Still not working in 12.0.0.8.
        Attached Files

Comment

I reinstalled v12.0.0.6 and it works. The 12.0.0.7 update definitely did something.
          Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for the update, I have passed the info to the developer in charge.

Comment

The Converter is still not working for me with version 12.0.1.3. It is still finishing a conversion in 2-3 seconds without doing anything. Rolling back to 12.0.0.6. it works.
              Attached Files

Comment

The Converter is still not working in version 12.0.1.5. It is still finishing in 2-3 seconds without doing anything. I have not been able to update past version 12.0.0.6. That was the last version that the Converter worked.
                Attached Files

Comment

I can confirm that Problem. The Converter is buggy as hell. It should detect if theres a need for a HDR-Profile for example. instead it simply stops the conversion. Other conversions stop in the middle or somewhere else.

Comment

The problem is still occurring in 12.0.1.7. The conversion finishes immediately without doing anything. I've attached the logs for 12.0.1.7 where it doesn't work and 12.0.0.6 which is the last version that does work for me.
                    Attached Files

Comment

The Converter is still not working for me in 12.0.1.9. The conversion still finishes instantly. The last version to work properly was 12.0.0.6. I've included new logs for the new version.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X