Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Converter stop working

Hello,

I often convert a large MKV to a smaller one. But sometimes the progress bar stops while converting, but the process continues. I then have to cancel the conversion.

It may be that the large MKV is defective, but it plays without problems. Can you please check this with the logfile?

Thank you for help.

LG
    Attached Files

Wandat will check the logs you supplied and pass them to the developers.Please do not zip them in the future, it should not be necessary and delays a response.

Jnpeterson Your post is deleted, please start your own thread and attach the DVDFab internal log session if you want a quick reply.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Wandat View Post
      Hello,

I often convert a large MKV to a smaller one. But sometimes the progress bar stops while converting, but the process continues. I then have to cancel the conversion.

It may be that the large MKV is defective, but it plays without problems. Can you please check this with the logfile?

Thank you for help.

LG
      Please use Software only to convert again. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please use Software only to convert again. Thanks.
        Sorry, I do not understand. I use DVDfab > Converter only. No hardware, no other Software.

Comment

Sorry, I do not understand. I use DVDfab > Converter only. No hardware, no other Software.
          Please go to Common Settings > General > A/V Codec, tick the option "Disable all GPU codecs for decoding and encoding"

Click image for larger version

Name:	Software only.png
Views:	270
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	388605

Comment

This works. It takes a lot of time, but it works. Thank you.

Comment

Erm...that shouldnt be a Solution for that kind of Problem!

Comment

It is not intended as a permanent solution, it is a temporary workaround. Please refrain from offering opinions which have no factual basis and from posting them in threads started by others.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

This works. It takes a lot of time, but it works. Thank you.
                  Please update the driver of your graphics card and then enable GPU hardware acceleration to try again. If still have the same issue, we will need the video source to check it out.
                  Also, the latest log files are needed, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X