Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

User Manual ?

Hi all, staff of DVDFab...
    When I gave VideoCruise a try, I thought it would be intuitive to use it , to do basic things, ... After a while, it appears not to be that handy/ergonomic. For instance,If I want to move a group of events on a video track, so that I can set a titlte before, on another track, I would need a command to select all this track. CTRL A doesn't do the thing (it selects all tracks), and so on. I am sure (at least I hope) there a shortcut but where can I find it ? The same for almost all commands : no shortcuts (or no information).

So please, provide us with a user manual and a list of keywords. This is urgent, because it is still time to ask for a refund (and I would like to avoid it)...

Thank you,

Francois

Such a document does not exist yet, sorry. The product does have a trial period so that you can explore it before making a purchase.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Any manual available yet?

Comment

Working...
      X