Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Formal Request:Please Add 5.1 Surround Sound & 59 Frames Per Second To The Program!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Formal Request:Please Add 5.1 Surround Sound & 59 Frames Per Second To The Program!

Hi Everyone,

I bought the new VideoCruise Video Editing Program, it is a good program.

However,
    I film with .MTS files in my Blu-ray Video Camera at 59 Frames per Second and with 5.1. Surround Sound Digital Audio. I want to export the Video file as an .MP4 file at 29-30 or 59 Frames per Second and with 5.1. Surround Sound Digital Audio.

Your DVDFab Program has 5.1. Surround Sound Digital Audio and 59 Frames per Second. I am requesting at this time could you please look at this and add 5.1. Surround Sound Digital Audio and 59 Frames per Second to the VideoCruise Video Editing Program.

I need to be able to finish my Video Movies with an .MP4 file at 29-30 or 59 Frames per Second and with 5.1. Surround Sound Digital Audio. Then I can copy the final Video Movie onto a Blu-ray Disc

This is a great Video Editing Program and the only thing that is missing from it to become a fantastic Video Editing Program is the option of having the 5.1. Surround Sound Digital Audio available in the program..

Please consider my serious request for having these options added to the VideoCruise Video Editing Program. For me as a longtime customer and a very good client of the DVDFab Company, this is a necessary feature for me to have so that I can move forward, and finish creating my Video Movies with the New VideoCruise Video Editing Program.

Thanking you in advance for seriously considering my request. I am most grateful and it is greatly appreciated.

Take Care & Stay Safe,

CANADA

From The Great White North.

:cool:

Thanks for this thoughtful feedback, it is really appreciated on new products like this. I am sure it will be given full consideration.
    Stay warm up there, eh.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X