Power DVD 10 won't open virtual iso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power DVD 10 won't open virtual iso

I have a new computer with windows 7 and power dvd 10 (THE ONLY VERSION FOR WINDOWS 7) It will not open my mini iso files. the earlier versions of Power dvd work fine on my Vista computer. Can you help?

Editor's note: You need to mount the miniso using DVDFab Virtual Drive (which is free) for PDVD10 to see it as an optical drive and allow you to play it.

Originally posted by schleprock_1 View Post
    I have a new computer with windows 7 and power dvd 10 (THE ONLY VERSION FOR WINDOWS 7) It will not open my mini iso files. the earlier versions of Power dvd work fine on my Vista computer. Can you help?

Editor's note: You need to mount the miniso using DVDFab Virtual Drive (which is free) for PDVD10 to see it as an optical drive and allow you to play it.
    I do use DVDFab Virtual Drive. Power DVD 8 and 9 worked fine with my Windows Vista Computer.

Comment

Error code 80040265

Comment

Is this a PDVD error code? When does it pop up? And what version of DVDFab did you use to make the Blu-ray folder and what is the movie title?

I am currently watching Battle: Los Angeles on PDVD-Ultra v10.0.1705.51 playing from a BDMV folder via miniso and DVDFab Virtual Drive. PowerDVD wrongly said it needed an update to play this content, but plays it fine if you click Play a second time. I am not sure which version of Virtual Drive I'm using, I'll have to check it and edit it into the post.

//EDIT// Works fine with DVDFab Virtual Drive v 1.2.0.1 and 1.3.0.0 for me, not sure what you are seeing. Perhaps there is something wrong with the folder structure or content. ??
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X