Most movies stop at menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most movies stop at menu

I got the full version of the Blu-Ray copier and am making the .miniso files upon copying. I am using the the virtual drive to mount the miniso and then running PowerDVD 9.0.4105. I never get any error messages from DVDFab or PDVD9, but after mounting and loading the image, most movies will just be a black screen on PDVD. The duration "watched" and "to go" on PDVD are at 0.0 and do not change. I tried letting it sit for about 20 minutes and it didn't change at all (in case there was some behind-the-scenes loading). Some movies will go through the initial previews then stop right before the menu is loaded. The only one I have gotten to actually play the movie is Thor.

I also tried downloading trial versions of PDVD11 and Total Media Theater 5, both of which had the same behavior.

I am running Windows 7 64-bit and have made sure that PDVD, DVDFab, and the virtual drive are up to date.

Is this a common problem? Any ideas?

I can't duplicate this on PDVD10 or TMT5. I make the BDMV folders from Main Movie with no compression (BD50-size).
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I was making most of them from Full Disc, but also tried Main Movie with the same results. I am also using BD-50 with no compression.

Comment

Hi dontpullajeff,

Whether it's playable by double-click .m2ts in Virtual Drive?
        resigned

Comment

Working...
        X