DVDFab Forum - Probably a dumb question but where is the miniso file?

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Probably a dumb question but where is the miniso file?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably a dumb question but where is the miniso file?

I've checked the output folders for them and I just can't find them. Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong spot for them.

Go to DVDFAB settings, the green check mark, go through there and make sure miniso is checked! That automatically makes one when you copy the movie, it will be in the folder with BDMV, CERTIFCATE, should show up MINISO with the others!

Comment

Note that miniso files are only created by the Blu-ray Copy module when writing to a folder-type output on your hard drive.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers.............

Comment

Thanks. I never saw the miniso since I always copied from one blu ray drive to the other. Now that I've done one to the hdd PRESTO... its there... pretty cool.

Thanks for the help

Comment

You are welcome. The miniso is very handy for playback from HDD for some of the players that do not support playback from folders. You can mount the miniso with the normal controls in DVDFab Virtual Drive.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers.............

Comment

Working...
          X