This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

File mover doesn't activate?

Finished doing a DVD to ipod conversion, but file mover didn't come up to transfer the file. How do I get file mover to begin? I have checked the box within the options for file mover to start after conversion. No error boxes occur. Conversion is complete.

Do you have itunes installed on your computer

Comment

I have the latest itunes (9.02.25). I tried it again and file mover popped up that time. Have no idea why it didn't do it the first time. Wish the conversion process was a bit faster - I have an impatient 7-year old.....

Comment

OK glad it working for you now unfortunately unable to help with the conversion speeds though

Comment

I have iTunes and File Mover used to open, but for the past few times it hasn't. Using DVDFab 7.0.2.5 and iTunes 9.0.3.15

Is there a setting for File Mover?

I also just noticed that in that version of DVDFab it has File Mover listed as trial user, and expired. Is this new?
          Last edited by Stryk911; 03-21-2010, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Nevermind, I guess I have to pay for it, I thought that it was included in my DVD Fab deal.

I am not sure why it was working a couple weeks ago though.

Comment

Originally posted by Stryk911 View Post
              I have iTunes and File Mover used to open, but for the past few times it hasn't. Using DVDFab 7.0.2.5 and iTunes 9.0.3.15

Is there a setting for File Mover?

I also just noticed that in that version of DVDFab it has File Mover listed as trial user, and expired. Is this new?
              The only setting I know of is a checkbox to run fjle mover to transfer files to mobil devices after finishing the conversion process...

Nevermind, I guess I have to pay for it, I thought that it was included in my DVD Fab deal.

It was most likely because it kick in to the trial when you did a conversion which doesn't matter if you want to start the trial or not, once you do a conversion the trial period starts automatically even if you have the checkbox un-checked.
              Last edited by Complication; 05-17-2010, 01:41 PM. Reason: Removed unneeded inference

Comment

The trial had not expired. If you decide to purchase it, don't forget to enter the discount code and use the same email address as the one you used for earlier purchases.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                X