This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by signals View Post
    I am guessing here, but perhaps the Purge deletes history for images that were on drives that are now unmounted, Clear deletes all history? I have asked for clarification.
    My theory is that Clear does what you wrote. Purge clears images that are no longer physically left on the hard disk from the history.
    Last edited by Gummigutta; 02-03-2010, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Certainly possible, I am trying to test the theories, also the problem AX was seeing with PowerDVD.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi signals!

Did a test.

Purge removes the items in the list for images that were mounted before but are no longer physically left on the hard disk. Only items that still are resident as images on the hard disk are left in the list

Comment

Hi to you also! There will be a new version out later, maybe today, with changed/clarified wording. More language file work, LOL. Good detective work. I never got that far testing, only to find that Purge did not do what I thought. I don't use ISOs very often and didn't want to throw away either of the two I had on the HDD.
          Originally posted by Gummigutta View Post
          Hi signals!

Did a test.

Purge removes the items in the list for images that were mounted before but are no longer physically left on the hard disk. Only items that still are resident as images on the hard disk are left in the list
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X